READY FOR A CHALLENGE?
Athletes from around the world join Easton, PA’s CrossFit Advanced in the Annual Royal H. Burpee Challenge to honor the Easton man who made the exercise a household name: Royal Huddleston Burpee.
The challenge begins February 1, 2021 by doing 1 burpee. The next day, do 2. Then 3. And so on. Add a burpee a day for 124 days. The challenge ends on June 4th with 124 burpees on what would have been Royal H. Burpee’s 124th birthday. In total, athletes perform 7,750 burpees over 124 days in our 9th annual Royal Burpee Challenge!
This year we are doing something that we have never done before! We are asking you to look for sponsors to sponsor you throughout the challenge. Your job, as an Athlete, is to go out and ask if friends, family, co-workers, etc., to sponsor you in your Burpee Adventure! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining!
- All burpees for the day must be done by midnight.
- If all the burpees are not completed for a given day, then all the burpees for the missed day plus the burpees for the current day must be completed by midnight. (Example: I only got 40 done on day 50. To catch up, on day 51, I will do all 50 from the previous day and the 51 for the current day.) *Suggestion: do not get too far behind!
- Burpees cannot be paid forward.
- Chest-to-deck burpees are the standard. Feel free to modify as needed.
- Burpees in a prescribed daily workout do not count towards those due for the challenge. This rule can be decided by each participating individual, group, or box.
Click Here to like the RBC Facebook page
Click Here to join the RBC Facebook group